Clear water, big fish, and cold, unpredictable weather. Steelhead season on British Columbia's famed Bulkley River is renowned for all of the above. Our Bulkley Jacket is back by popular demand to keep you warm and dry during the coldest, harshest weather steelhead season has to offer. Snow, wind or rain, the hooded GORE-TEX® shell sheds it all, while high-loft PrimaLoft® insulation in the body and sleeves adds the warmth you need to stay comfortable all day on the water. The jacket hem features waterproof GORE-TEX® inside and out to keep you drier in deep wading conditions. The Bulkley Jacket also features our watertight Shingle Cuff™ design to prevent up-sleeve water migration every time you reach into the water. Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets help defrost your digits, and two fly box compatible pockets keep essentials within easy reach.
- 100% waterproof, breathable, insulated protection
- High-loft insulation in body and sleeves
- 3-point adjustable Storm Hood; 2 fly box-compatible pockets; 2 zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- GORE-TEX® fabric inside of hem for deep wading
- Shingled cuff construction