Why buy an ice shelter when you can wear one instead?
Hardwater Bibs are your armor. You strap them on before you go to work, and you don’t take them off until the job is finished. They combat dirt and rocks at the landing, and fight off water and ice on the lake, all while keeping you warmer than your buddies. Hardwater bibs are smart tech, wrapped in a 600D Endura shell that allows you to never hesitate when hooking up a sled, kneeling in slush, or fixing an ATV in the bitter cold. Rest assured, like all our bibs, there’s enough Sureflote® flotation inside to buoy even the largest of ice-heads. Wear them fearlessly; use them confidently.
- 600D Endura Outer Shell
- Hydrapore® Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote® Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation
- 1680D Snakeskin Knee Panels
- Infinite Adjustable Cuff
- Magnetic Storm Flap Closures
- Removable Hand Wipe Towels
- Fast-Drain Hem