The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color• flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined• flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20' Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
Vexilar's most economic winter fishing system is the Ice Pack. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder• tackle box• universal transducer holder• cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt• 7 amp-hour battery with charger. The Ice Pack has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket• and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Ice Pack comes completely assembled• individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Flat-screen Display
- Super bright LED• three-color display
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
- Easy to operate system with two control knobs
- 525 segments of resolution
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Vexilar 12 volt• 7 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20'• 40'• 60'• 80'• and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA